frank talks to RS

« Older   Newer »
Angel Living On The Edge
view post Posted on 5/12/2008, 22:09

Frank Iero Gives Album Update

My Chemical Romance axeman Frank Iero has been giving Rock Sound the skinny on the band’s fourth album progress, R&R, and Gerard and Lyn-Z’s good news...

What stage are you guys at with the fourth My Chemical Romance album?
''Right now, it’s really in the preliminary writing stage, just tossing back and forth ideas. There haven’t been any real serious writing sessions yet. We’re actually talking about getting together again this month, and after that in the new year we’ll really sit down and start working on songs. For now it’s just been you know, kinda hanging out.''

Life must have been so hectic over the past few years; we expect you need time to reflect?
''Well that’s the thing, it’s nice to see your family again and become part of their lives again. We’ve been away for so long that it’s hard to reconnect to the people that you left back home, because it’s just hard to reconnect to real life. And to actually be able to make plans and say, ‘Hey, you know what, I will see you next weekend, I will be around, what are you doing, can we hang out and just be together?’ That’s a real nice thing.''

Do you ever stop and pinch yourself? It’s incredible the level you’ve reached from quite modest beginnings, playing smaller festivals and support slots not too long ago...
''Absolutely, every day you wake up and you’re like, ‘Holy shit, what happened?’ I remember being in a van, I remember getting to these shows, and then all of a sudden I’m coming home to a house that’s mine, and playing shows to thousands of people – venues and countries that I never thought I’d play. I feel very, very blessed to be able to do that – I really am doing things that I dreamed of as a kid. We know how fortunate we are, and I don’t think a day goes by that we’re not thankful for that.''

We were very happy to hear that Gerard and Lyn-Z are expecting their first child; is that going to affect MCR’s plans much?
''No. You know if anything, it’s just going to make the family bigger and we’re just really excited. As soon as he told me my jaw dropped, because he was the kind of kid that was like, ‘I’m never going to get married, I’m never going to have kids’, and it was in a year that all that changed. I’m just so excited for him, because he’s so excited, and if anything, it’s just going to make touring that much better – everyone’s gonna have kids out on the road and their wives and stuff, it’s just going to be like a touring family circus.'

fonte: rocksound

*Elfen*
view post Posted on 5/12/2008, 22:56

Incredibile,ho capito tutto!!!O_O
ehh frankie che non tiene mai per sè le faccende private dei suoi amici xDD
E' bello vedere che i MCR sono gli idoli di sempre

kiki17
view post Posted on 6/12/2008, 09:04

SPOILER (click to view)
Ragazze ç______ç Un piccolo riassuntino per me?*.*

Meg White;
view post Posted on 7/12/2008, 01:49

CITAZIONE (kiki17 @ 6/12/2008, 09:04)
SPOILER (click to view)
Ragazze ç______ç Un piccolo riassuntino per me?*.*

*Elfen*
view post Posted on 9/12/2008, 12:58

Allora *non so se dirò giusto* ma il succo dovrebbe essere che all'inizio gli viene chiesto a che punto stanno con il disco,e Frank gli ha detto che per ora stanno solo buttando giù qualcosina ma che il prossimo mese torneranno tutti insieme e nel prossimo anno si metteranno a lavoro.
Poi gli viene chiesto se dovevano riflettere dopo gli anni passati e frank ha detto che è bello rivedere la famiglia ed è difficile ritornare alla vita normale (?) ma dice che è bello poter dire "ehy ci vediamo in giro" o cose cosi.
Poi gli viene chiesto se si fermeranno,cioè penso voglia dire se smetteranno di fare successo non so,però frank dice che è felice di fare ciò che sognava di fare da bambino,che è bello suonare in posti dove non avrebbe mai creduto di suonare e dice che sa che sono molto fortunati e che non smetterà mai di ringraziare per tutto questo.
Poi gli chiedono di Lynz e Gerard che avranno un figlio e se questo infulirà sulla band e frank risponde di no e dice che sono molto felici per questo e che quando gerard gliel'ha detto lui era rimasto senza parole perchè gerard era un ragazzo del tipo "io non mi sposerò mai e non avrò mai figli" e dice che il tour sarà come una grande famiglia come il circo.
Credo che i concetti siano questi "o.o

Angel Living On The Edge
view post Posted on 10/12/2008, 17:58

bravissima!!!! volevo mettere la traduzione ma sono impegnatissima a studiare...lo farò al più presto!!!

**MCRdipendent**
view post Posted on 10/12/2008, 18:52

CITAZIONE

I’m just so excited for him, because he’s so excited,

mmmm...XD

secondo me è stato proprio un bel colpo x frank...nn so xk...

cmq io credevo k fossero al lavoro già da tempo!!!! :zizzani: :ahaha: :zizzani:

UFFAAAAAA

frankina iero 93
view post Posted on 31/1/2009, 21:29

infatti marysssssssssssssssss uffa..fino estate..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

kiki17
view post Posted on 1/2/2009, 13:11

Grazie mille!
e che quando gerard gliel'ha detto lui era rimasto senza parole

Immagino ahah xD

waytotheend
view post Posted on 1/2/2009, 17:20

CITAZIONE
it’s just going to make the family bigger and we’re just really excited. As soon as he told me my jaw dropped, because he was the kind of kid that was like, ‘I’m never going to get married, I’m never going to have kids’

E' sempre così che succede!

CITAZIONE
it’s just going to make touring that much better – everyone’s gonna have kids out on the road and their wives and stuff, it’s just going to be like a touring family circus.'

Aahahhahah dio poveri bambini però.
Certo che un Tour Bus pieno di mamme in cinta e bambini che piangono, non è molto rilassante come idea.

XxGive_me_all your_PillsxX
view post Posted on 1/2/2009, 17:37

ahahah si infatti

sbo'
view post Posted on 1/2/2009, 18:14

Io penso che invece, il fatto che gerard diventi padre cambierà molto le cose al contrario di quello che dice frank... :cry: Io non sono x niente felice di questa cosa... secondo me sarà tutto diverso... non lo dico con cattiveria... (anzi, sì)

***Revenge Heart ***
view post Posted on 1/2/2009, 20:46

io penso di no. Gerard è un adulto Lyn anche sapranno gestire le cose senza che niente influisca, e se Frank non si preoccupa di quasto ma ne è felice come lo siamo tutte non si può temere assolutamente nulla ^^

sbo'
view post Posted on 1/2/2009, 20:52

Speriamo... E' che... Bo... ce lo sapete vedere quel pazzo di Gerard con un figlio? Cioè... Dopo diventerà molto più responsabile e... k palle... scusate il mio "sfogo"... Questa nn è la sezione di Gerard quindi lasciamo xdere... :cry:

13 replies since 5/12/2008, 22:09   141 views